This page will provide a regular status of Summer Training Courses Applications Received and Selections(Offers). We will be updated on a regular basis throughout the Summer Training Season.
2022 Spreadsheet will be posted shortly
Explanation of the Report:
The report will show if you have been selected, the status of your answer and the course location/dates.
Report Status :
- Selected: You have been selected for a Summer Course
- Canceled: Cancelled by Detachment or our Summer Training Officer (See them for details).
- Refused: Cadet doesn’t Qualify for this course
- Stand-By: Cadet is on a shortlist in case of openings for this course
- Submitted: Application for this course is registered in the cadet system.
Cadet Answer to an Offer:
- AN ANSWER HAS BEEN RECEIVED to your course selection: (Shows Answer Sent in Status Column)
- Yes = accepted the course offer
- No = Declined the course offer
- NO ANSWER has been received (Shows Offer Received in Status Column)
- Offer Given to Cadet but Not Returned Back – it MUST be returned it to Major Brosseau by TBD Date 2022
- Selected but Haven’t Received an Offer Yet – please contact Major Brosseau.
If you have not received an offer yet – please be patient, as we receive new offers we will contact you.
Our Summer Training Staff Contacts are :
- Major Brosseau – firstname.lastname@example.org
- CI Eric Espe – email@example.com
- or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions on your Summer Training Applications.
A reminder selections for all courses are based on a priority list created from the Achievement Points program and Officer/Civilian Instructor input. There is NO GUARANTEE a cadet will be selected for a Summer Training Course.