Prior to Departure
CLICK HERE to download the 2019 Summer Training Departure Briefing Presentation. It contains key points and reminders every cadet attending a Summer Training Course needs to know.
Start Preparing For Departure to Summer Training, listed below are the main points to review:
- Attend the Summer Training Departure Briefing on 10 June 2019. This is intended for first time summer course attendees but is open to all selected cadets. Seating will be limited.
- Review the Departure Presentation above.
- Download the Joining Instructions, The Overall version plus the one for your Cadet Training Centre : Click Here
- Download the Kit List from our Summer Training forms Page : CLICK HERE
- Complete the required forms. These must accompany you on the day of departure.The Cadet Transportation form, a copy of your signed course offer(we will provide this on the morning of departure), Cadet Code of Conduct Form and your health card(not a copy) are required to board the bus. These can be found in the joining instructions or on our website : CLICK HERE
- Glider/Power Candidates – Please have the original of your Category 3 Medical and the Receipts for payment of the Transport Canada On-Line Payment system for your Glider/Power Exam/License.
- Review what other forms may be required. CLICK HERE
- Personal Valuable Property Log form – any item above the prescribed kit list(excludes PT gear and additional quantity of items.
- Medication form – any medication not in your detailed medical form
- Time-off Authorization and Consent form – if you need to add names to visitation list
- Food Allergies Form – for any cadet that has a food allergy.
- Immunization Records – MANDATORY – Every cadet must have a copy of their immunization records. CLICK HERE to see the letter from the Regional Cadet Support Unit commanding officer.
- Check the Departure Dates/Times. All departures will be from the AMC(Landmark Theatres) Plaza (beside Chuck E Cheese), This is found on the home page of the website or in a Latest News Post.
- On the morning of departure, show up in your cadet summer uniform (Blue Shirt, Pants, Black Belt, Boots and Wedge). Please remove your rank slip-ons and your name tag. You Must show your health card (not a copy) plus your completed Cadet Transportation Form and your Course Offer (original which we will provide) to board the bus.
Ensure that any updates to Personal Information have been given to the Summer Training Officer. Any updates can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org