Lord Strathcona Medal
The Lord Strathcona Medal, is the highest award which can be bestowed upon a cadet. It is presented to a cadet that has demonstrated the highest calibre of leadership, citizenship and physical fitness.
The criteria for the Lord Strathcona Medal includes the following:
- have met all requirements of the mandatory training program.
- have completed three years as a cadet.
- be regarded by peers and supervisors as exemplifying the model cadet.
- have completed at least one senior training course.
- have a high level of physical fitness.
- have qualified to a training level not below Level 3.
|Fsgt A. Carson
|WO2 D. Lloyd
|WO1 M. White
|WO1 Carlie Jackson
|WO2 L. Monster
|Sgt J. Franssen
|Fsgt D. Weigel
|WO2 M. Bowman
|Fsgt K. Attanasio
|Fsgt J. Wagstaffe
|WO2 M. Devera
|WO2 T. McKee
|WO1 P. Murdoch
|WO2 G. Ogilvie