C-2 Routine Training Dress – Winter Uniform
What Do I Wear?
- Blue Shirt with Black Tie
- Name Tag
- Pants with Cadet Belt
- Polished Cadet Boots with Wool Socks
- Cadet Parka
- Same as C-1, except medal ribbons replace the medals
- Worn with cloth or embroidered pilot wings on the tunic (NO METAL WINGS)
- Cadet Toque and Gloves may be worn at Parades and Cold Weather outdoor events.
When Do I Wear It?
- When Monday Training Calls for Winter Dress (will be announced in advance)
- Annual Inspection
- Tagging (see Note # 3)
- Remembrance Day
- Other Occasions as Ordered